Tuesday, February 26, 2008

2 shows in Eau Claire


The State Theater in Eau Claire is another huge house of about 1100 seats. As you can see, it's very LONG - it reminds me of a church I went to when I was in elementary school. It's also hands-down the DARKEST house we play in - it's extremely hard to take pictures of! The pictures you see here have been drastically lightened.


Here's Jimmy during sound check. The actors and Kathi, when showing up for sound check, met up with a crew (Bill, Craig, and myself) who had already been together for 11 hours!
Here's Kathi and Katherine back at the hotel bar our first night in town. A nice night, but these hotel bars close EARLY!

Despite the multiple performances, I failed to get a dressing room pic of Katherine at this venue. Here's one of her and Steve to stand in for the missing picture:

No comments: