Saturday, March 3, 2007

Let it Snow, Let it Snow

During Intermission in Viroqua, the snow was starting to pile up outside the theater... Towards the end of the show, though, it was visibly worse! At this point, I locked myself out of the building and had to run around the block to try and get in a different door. No, I didn't have my coat on, and no, I didn't have snowboots on. Suffice it to say, after running through several snowdrifts my feet were VERY wet!
Keep in mind, these are the conditions we did a load-out in! Snow certainly adds a certain element of bonding to any given situation...

On our drive back to the hotel, we had to stop to assist some other hotel-stayers who had gotten stuck in a drift on their way into the parking lot.
We didn't have much luck pushing the car out, but soon Steve showed up with his truck and towline, and promptly dove into the snow to find a place to attach his tow-line to his car. This was the THIRD random car he helped out that day!

Back at the hotel, we waited nervously to see if we would even be able to make it to our last stop on the tour the next morning. And the snow kept falling!

No comments: